PERSONAL CARE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Tapestry Springboro assisted living offers private one-bedroom and studio homes with a variety of floor plans and sizes from which to choose. Each will have a kitchenette, full bathroom, living room, individually controlled heating and air conditioning and ample storage.
Services & Amenities
INCLUDED IN BASE MONTHLY FEE
- Healthy, restaurant-style meals served in our dining room continuously throughout the day
- Personal laundry and/or linen service weekly (up to 2 loads a week)
- Housekeeping weekly
- Resident enrichment programs and social events
- Scheduled transportation in our Tapestry van
- Emergency pendant for peace of mind
- Personal care staff responding 24-hours a day
- Coordination with various therapies, skilled nursing and hospice services
- Health and wellness programs
- Private residences with an array of studio and one- bedroom floor plans
- Tastefully designed kitchenettes
- Emergency call system monitored 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- All utilities (electric, gas, water, trash and recycling)
- Cable TV
- Local and domestic long distance phone
- Wi-Fi Internet access
Included in all Personal Care Levels
VIRTUALLY EXPLORE OUR ROOMS AND FLOOR PLANS
488 Sq Ft
• One Bathroom
451 Sq Ft
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Regularly scheduled transportation is provided via our “Tapestry Shuttle”. Transportation and escort to personal appointments and errands is also available.
Yes, unlike some other communities, Tapestry has a nurse on site 24/7. We feel the extra level of staffing is vital given the importance of our mission.
Absolutely. Your Tapestry Suite is unfurnished so please bring your own furnishings.